Tuesday 1 October 2013

Divemaster Nathan



Yes my posts are getting more and more infrequent. I guess we are truly into ‘normal life’ here and it’s hard to come up with things to talk about. HOWEVER, last Wednesday I completed all requirements for my Divemaster certification. I even managed to get 118/120 on the theory exam. I should have got 100% correct if not for two silly errors. I wouldn't say the course is difficult there are just a lot of requirements to work though. It’s great to be finished ahead of schedule when at one point it looked like the training would blow out by at least a few weeks. Now I need to concentrate on learning the dive sites, currents and aquatic life! As I’m under an internship agreement I’ve now started working to pay off the cost of my training. 

Today is Independence Day in Palau and a whole pile of activities are planned around the KB (Koror-Babeldoab) Bridge including high speed boat races. Under/around the bridge is not a particularly large area and has minimal parking. When I dropped Amanda off for work early this morning it was already complete chaos. I’m not sure what I’m going to find when I head down there again shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment