Tuesday 6 May 2014

Japan Photos

Somehow we've been back from Japan for almost a month already. Where has the time gone? I've been very busy diving solidly since getting back. The dive shop has been very busy with lots of tourists over the Easter period. I think I've clocked up another 40 or so dives. I've recently had a very fun group in from the US but with some very long days up to 13.5 hours in length I was pretty exhausted by the end of the week. I'm glad to have a few days off but it does sound like the shop is going to be a little quiet going forward... feast or famine it seems! Some highlights of the past week were finding a leopard shark and octopus.

In my little spare time I have been able to edit and (very slowly) upload my SLR photos from our Japan trip. You can check them out here. There are quite a few there but It's a mix of the standard tourist shots and some more artistic ones.

Matsumoto castle. It took me about 45 mins to add this picture..
The trip was great for us as we got to recharge our batteries. (yes I get the irony about going from an island paradise to a big bustling city to 'recharge'). I think we also got a be
tter perspective on the great things about Palau. Hopefully we will be able to keep this mindset for quite a while as we aren't sure if we'll be able to afford another overseas trip while we are here.

If I have more time off coming up I'll get stuck into the series of blog posts I've planned about 'what to do in Japan'.

No comments:

Post a Comment