Friday 23 August 2013

Random Observations #2: An Epilogue

...continuing on from this mornings post (please read it first before this one).

I now suspect that while the local dogs (pretend to) have no road sense that they may actually be intelligent enough to get online and read blogs, such as mine. After I whinged about their lack of road sense this morning I have had not one but two casually wander in front of my moving car this afternoon. Both times it caused me to completely stop while waiting for them to nonchalantly amble past. I beeped my horn at both, one completely ignored it and just kept slowly walking, the other gave me a look like "hey what is your problem buddy, I'm just walking here man...".

Both of them looked at me first before deciding to wander out in front of me too. Clearly they wrote me off as a sucker that would definitely stop for them. What gets me is both could have waited about 5 seconds and crossed after me as there were no cars behind me both times. I was extremely tempted to try to give both a little bump but of course I refrained. Maybe I need to buy one of those small low powered bb gun pistols with just enough power to sting but nothing more.

So I therefore believe It's all a canine conspiracy, where the dogs are actually pretending to be dumb and inbred but really it's just so they can exert their dominance over us mere humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment